Child and Family Psychological Services, PLLC (CFPS) is the largest private outpatient behavioral health practice in Massachusetts. CFPS is a rapidly growing practice with outpatient offices throughout the Boston suburbs as well as having clinicians embedded in more than 20 primary and specialty care practices. We are committed to improving the health of those we serve by providing exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Likewise, we are committed to maintaining a positive working culture and collaborative approach to operations.
CFPS is seeking is seeking a Regional Intake and Clinical Operations Manager. This position reports to the Regional Director. This role provides day to day administrative oversight and management of the regional patient intake, registration, scheduling, and authorization operations as well as administrative services to support clinical operations while assuring the highest order of quality and efficiency in practice operations, resource utilization, and system integration.
The Regional Intake and Clinical Operations Manager would manage a growing staff of more than 12.
This position is full time and is based in our Weymouth office. However, travel to other sites is required as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements organizationally approved business plan reflecting strategies, mission, objectives, timetables, measures, and expected outcomes
- Interview, hiring, and onboarding of staff
- Evaluate staff and coordinate with HR Manager
- Provide daily supervision of staff, establishes work schedules to provide maximal support of services, in conjunction with Regional Director
- Develop and implement daily operational work flows and processes
- Project management and program/operational development
- Fosters an atmosphere of open and responsive communication among members of the team.
- Maintains positive communication with staff, and patients. Fosters a positive image of the Practice by encouraging effective internal and external working relationships
- Establish productivity standards
- Ensure that intake, patient registration, and clinical services are effectively coordinated with other parts of the practice including general operations, billing and finance
- Develop and implement patient experience strategies, evaluates, recommends and manages departmental performance improvement activities
- Assure seamless integration of the practice with our referral sources and medical practice partners
- Supports integration of new locations and practice acquisitions
- Participate in meetings to identify and evaluate opportunities to improve work flow and processes
and then operationalize those initiatives
Preferred Education: Master’s Degree in a related field, Bachelor’s Degree required.
Min Experience: 1-2 years practice management experience in a medical office and/or ambulatory
setting.1-2 years supervisory experience required.
Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Including Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint, plus familiarity with healthcare scheduling and billing software. Demonstrates skill in service excellence including active listening, problem solving, and the ability to remain calm in any emotional or stressful situation. Ability to teaches and uses superior customer service skills. Demonstrates attention to detail, strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to work independently. Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in a professional manner. Must be proactive, adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people. Personal maturity, flexibility, and a collaborative nature are important attributes.
It is understood that this is a summary of key job functions and does not include every detail of the job that may reasonably be required.