Child and Family Psychological Services, PLLC has an excellent opportunity for a licensed psychiatrist to work at our Lynnfield, MA location. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services, which include: outpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and community‐based to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
- Work closely with the adult and/or child/adolescent populations
- Outpatient services w/ no call, M‐F
- Schedule flexibility working a 2, 3,4, 4 ½ or 5 day work‐week
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on RVU productivity
- *Option for part‐time and flexible hours
Employee Compensation/Benefits May Include:
- Above average compensation package
- Health & Dental Plans
- 401K employer contributions
- A guaranteed minimum cash flow can be provided.
Please send cover letter and CV:
Human Resources Manager
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary.
- Must be licensed or license eligible in Massachusetts.
- Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Child & Family Psychological Services Inc. / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of Board Certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
We have an innovative clinical delivery services model and business plan designed to adapt to the changing health care system. As a multidisciplinary practice, we are able to offer a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, educational testing, intelligence testing, achievement testing, developmental evaluations psychopharmacology and individual psychotherapy, family therapy, group psychotherapy and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
We also offer telehealth to use adjunctively with established patients as clinicians deem appropriate. In addition to our extensive clinical staff, our group seeks to maximize the benefits of a group practice in terms of shared resources, a full administrative staff, and consistent referral streams, while maintaining significant clinical independence. We also provide peer consultation groups, have full time technology/media support, and we are APA approved to provide continuing education programs. Additionally, we have an active post-doctoral training programming and will be participating in an APA approved internship consortium.