Child and Family Psychological Services, PLLC is looking for a Community Engagement Manager (Marketing/Business Development) to assist us in growing our business rapidly through engagement with other entities and assisting with clinician recruitment efforts. This individual will oversee our local marketing to local area primary care physicians and other referral sources. The position will report directly to our Division President and work hand in hand with our national marketing resource team, local team members, clinicians and other team members to grow the practice group’s referral relationships and recruit clinicians.
- Create a marketing plan for the Northeast region that includes print, digital and in person
marketing techniques in concert with other national resources
- Work with our local directors to assist in the development print materials targeting referral
- Work with our local directors to oversee the dissemination of print materials targeting referral
- Work with national and local staff to assist in the execution management of our local digital
- Assist the local directors in the planning, executing and follow up on regular in-person visits to
primary and specialty medical care offices and other referral sources.
- Arrange educational meetings in coordination with the clinical team to increase clinician to
- Attend local area conferences and other marketing opportunities
- Managing website content updates including clinician blog posts
- Updating provider webpages and adding providers to various internet listings
- Help our leaders build relationships with senior level leaders of primary care and other specialty
practice groups at a strategic level to build formal partnerships.
- Work with operations staff to maximize logistical efficiencies for referring clinicians
- Oversee creation and dissemination of direct mail provider recruitment efforts.
- Achieve referral growth in territory and deliver on strong results
- 2+ years of marketing, sales, and/or business development experience
- Healthcare marketing/business development experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Willingness to travel in Massachusetts and Rhode Island as needed
- Live within the Greater Boston market
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Flexibility and wiliness to take on tasks necessary to support the practice’s growth goals.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow the territory
- Operate with high integrity and comply with company policies and procedures
CFPS, PLLC is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Child & Family Psychological Services, PLLC
CFPS, PLLC is a behavioral health care company focused on providing evidenced-based, treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues. At CFPS, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care. CFPS has an aggressive growth strategy that includes acquiring existing practices and opening offices throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Benefits May Include
- Paid Time Off
- 50% Contribution to Health Plan
- Choice of 3 BCBS plans
- Optional Health Savings or Flex Spending Account
- Optional Vision and Dental Plans
- Up to 4% 401K match
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Account
- Mileage Reimbursement