Currently, CFPS is seeking a Full-Time Outpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing private group practice with locations in Andover, Auburn, Chelmsford, Framingham, Lynnfield, Northborough, Wellesley, Weymouth, & Woburn.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychiatrist will have the following
- Provide individual psychiatric assessments
- Participate in client follow-up sessions
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Medication management services
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
The Psychiatrist may also have the opportunity to:
- Provide Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation with training for certification provided.
- Provide supervision of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- M.D. or D.O. from an accredited school of medicine
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (within 3 years of completing residency) in Adult o
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Hold a valid medical license in Massachusetts or has the ability to obtain
- Hold a valid DEA certificate
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system with electronic prescribing, peer consultation groups, and dedicated professionals with whom to collaborate. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, scheduling appointments, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Employee Compensation/Benefits Include:
- Above average productivity based compensation package
- Uncapped earnings, with a first year salary advance
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Consideration of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled
Please send cover letter and CV:
Director of Practice Development
Child & Family Psychological Services Inc. is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of Board Certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
We have an innovative clinical delivery services model and business plan designed to adapt to the changing health care system. As a multidisciplinary practice, we are able to offer a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, educational testing, intelligence testing, achievement testing, developmental evaluations psychopharmacology and individual psychotherapy, family therapy, group psychotherapy and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
We also offer telehealth to use adjunctively with established patients as clinicians deem appropriate. In addition to our extensive clinical staff, our group seeks to maximize the benefits of a group practice in terms of shared resources, a full administrative staff, and consistent referral streams, while maintaining significant clinical independence. We also provide peer consultation groups, have full time technology/media support, and we are APA approved to provide continuing education programs. Additionally, we have an active post-doctoral training programming and will be participating in an APA approved internship consortium.