Child and Family Psychological Services, PLLC / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a multi-disciplinary behavioral health care practice dedicated to providing the highest quality services to children, adolescents, adults, seniors, and families in a caring, patient-friendly environment. We believe that fulfilling this mission requires that we also maintain a strong commitment to a positive and healthy working environment. Administrative staff with CFPS/IBA enjoy the benefits of a strong business run by stable management, supportive colleagues, and professional, friendly clinical staff.
We are seeking energetic, talented members to join our fast paced, busy medical office! Are you the right fit?
Ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Must be reliable, professional, organized and have attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills with a focus on customer service
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office skills
- Have a positive attitude and high energy
- Professionalism and team-oriented approach a must
- Proven record of job and/or educational stability