Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Provider type: Psychiatrist or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Patient Age: Adult, Child & Adolescent
Services Provided: Psychiatric Consultation and Evaluation / Medication Management
Gloria Fallon is a compassionate and seasoned board-certified psychiatric clinical nurse specialist for children and adolescents. She provides psychopharmacology consultation, ongoing medication management and therapy for individual children, adolescents and young adults and women. Ms. Fallon has a strong clinical and academic background from the Yale School of Nursing where she graduated in 2001.
Her clinical interests range from anxiety disorders, postpartum depression, adult child issues, cognitive-behavioral therapy, core self-esteem strengthening, and non-complex psychopharmacology management.
Ms. Fallon received her Masters in Nursing at the Yale University School of Nursing in 2001. She was awarded a Deans' Leadership Scholar Award during her final year at Yale. After graduating she completed a Harvard Behavioral Health Fellowship for further training in therapeutic methods and psychopharmacology.
• American Nurses Credentialing Center- Board Certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in November 2001 until present. Active certification.
• RNPC in the state of Massachusetts since 2001- Active
• Yale University School of Nursing- RN Certificate 2001
• Yale University School of Nursing - MSN 2001 in Psychiatric Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist track for Women, Families and Children )
• Thomas Jefferson University School of Medicine- MS in Microbiology- 1994
• The Pennsylvania State University- BS in Microbiology - 1990